Information on Privacy
Information on privacy and personal data treatment, art. 13 of the
European regulation (EU) 2016/679 (below GDPR) for the treatment of personal
According to art. 13 of the European regulation (EU) 2016/679 (below GDPR),
providing for the
protection of people and other subjects with respect to the treatment of
personal data, SINTERAMA SPA informs that this treatment will be characterized
by principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and will aim at
protecting Your privacy and Your rights.
According to art. 13 of the above decree, we therefore provide You with the
The data will be handled for institutional purposes connected or instrumental
to the service that SINTERAMA SPA offers.
The handling of the visitor’s data for the above purposes will mainly be
carried out with automated modalities, always in respect of the privacy and
safety rules provided by the law.
The handling of data will be carried out through suitable instruments to
guarantee their safety as well as their privacy, and possibly with suitable
automated modalities to memorize, manage and share the data. The data will be
stored at the site of SINTERAMA SPA Via Gramsci, 5 – 13876 SANDIGLIANO – BIELLA
(ITALY) and retained for the duration prescribed by law.
The provision of Your personal data is discretionary, please consider though
that refusal to provide them in Your registration form will mean that You will
not be able to access the services offered by SINTERAMA SPA.
Data will not be shared with other subjects, unless under Your express consent.
The holder of the handling is SINTERAMA SPA Via Gramsci, 5 – 13876 SANDIGLIANO
– BIELLA (ITALY).
The data will be handled by employees and/or professionals designated by
SINTERAMA SPA, who carry out their activity under direct supervision and
responsibility of SINTERAMA SPA.
You will be able to exercise Your rights in respect to the holder of the
handling at any time, according to art. 7 of the Code regarding the protection
of personal data,
which we reproduce integrally below for Your convenience:
Art. 7 of the Code regarding the protection of personal data
1. A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or
not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already
recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
2. A data subject shall have the right to be informed :
- of the source of the personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out
with the help of electronic means;
- of the identification data concerning data controller, data
processors and the representative designated as per Section 5(2);
- of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the
personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in
their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data
processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
3. A data subject shall have the right to obtain :
- updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of
- erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed
unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for
which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
- certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a)
and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities
to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this
requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort
compared with the right that is to be protected.
4. A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part :
- on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning
him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is
carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling
or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
How to exercise the rights guaranteed by art. 7 and /or obtain the list
of the people responsible for the handling.
At any time, the user can exercise the rights guaranteed by art. 7 as well as
obtain the complete list of the people responsible for the handling.
Requests should be addressed:
- by e-mail, at the address:
- sending a letter through ordinary mail to:
SINTERAMA SPA Via Gramsci, 5 – 13876 SANDIGLIANO – BIELLA (ITALY)
The rights above can be exercised directly or by giving (in writing)
individuals or associations proxy or power of attorney.