Newlife™ comes in a wide range of counts that reflect technical and
environmental performances that always meets the expectations.
Newlife™ yarns guarantee the same level of performance and quality as polyester
yarns made from virgin polymer.
The Newlife™ dyeing cycle and output is exactly the same as standard polyester
yarn thanks to Sinterama’s research into and development of the
dyeing process. In addition, dyeing the polymer already in the spinning stage
avoids wasting water, with 10 litres of water per 1 kg of yarn used in the
traditional yarn or fabric dyeing process.
Some figures relating to savings:
- Reduces the amount of plastic sent to landfill.
- Promotes awareness of differentiated garbage collection.
- Makes the most of a waste product.
- IThe mechanical process used to convert the plastic bottles into
fabric products does not use chemicals that are harmful to the environment.
- Dyeing the polymer already in the spinning stage avoids wasting
water, with 10 litres of water per 1 kg of yarn used in the traditional yarn or
fabric dyeing process.
- The production process is 100% Made in Italy and so it’s therefore
- The production process is restricted to the northern Italy area,
thus reducing the environmental impact of transport.
- The use of recycled polyester, which requires fewer processing
stages, means less energy is utilised during the production process, resulting
in a considerable reduction in carbon emissions.
1 Kg of Newlife allows savings in terms of:
- less 60% consumption of energy resources
- less 32% CO2 emissions
- less 94% Water consumption
A piece of trivia: you need thirty, one-and-a-half litre bottles to make one
kilo of Newlife™ yarn.