Any fabric (or any garments which must be accredited as per the
product accreditation policy below) marketed or manufactured by or sold as a
1 Meet the industry standard for product quality and performance.
2 Contain 100% Newlife™ or the following approved mixtures:
- Newlife™ blends with up to 50% by weight of 'natural’ or
- Newlife™ blends with up to 50% by weight of renewable fibers
(Lyocel, Ingeo, Soy, Milkofil, etc. ..)
- Newlife™ blends with up to 50% by weight of recycled materials,
except for polyester. Exceptions are decided upon by Sinterama on the basis of
the performance requirements of the product.
- Newlife™ blends with up to 10% by weight of
spandex/polyurethane elastomer, when specifically used to achieve the
elasticity haracteristics of the fabric;
- Newlife™ blends with up to 15% by weight of synthetic fibers
(not polyurethane), when specifically used to achieve the elasticity
characteristics of the fabric;
- >Other blends specifically approved and put in writing by Sinterama
Sinterama Spa,as owner of Newlife™ trademark, reserves the right to
consider any other business exceptions in relation to the use of the trademark.
- A knitted or woven fabric made from Newlife™ must be accredited
- A garment made entirely from an accredited fabric does NOT need to
be accredited because it is not subject to further processing that would affect
- A garment made entirely from an accredited textile which is further
dyed and processed during the manufacture of the garment needs to be accredited.
- A garment produced directly from yarn (e.g. sweater) with no
intermediate fabric production step needs to be accredited.
General Note: If a product component is being marketed as being made from or
with Newlife™, only the component needs to be accredited. The end product
of which the component is a part need not be accredited if the end product as a
whole is not being marketed as being made from or with Newlife™